The Airtel Thanks app opens the doors to a world of Airtel-related services for you. You can conveniently pay bills and do mobile recharges, manage your Airtel Payments Bank account balance and services related to it and even manage Airtel missed call alert activation, all with the help of a few taps on your screen. Additionally, you can even access your OTT services that are a part of your mobile and/or DTH plan.
One such service that the Airtel Thanks app provides you is that of creating your own UPI ID through it. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it.
In an UPI app such as the Airtel Thanks app, the details related to your bank account are safe from the outside world. However, you will still require an ID in order to prove that you are the one who made the transaction. This is where the UPI ID generated through the likes of the Airtel Thanks app can come handy for users like you.
Another unique feature of the UPI app is the fact that your UPI ID is not at all related to your bank account details. Hence, it is always a safer option to send money via the same instead of traditional payment methods such as NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about creating a UPI ID through the Airtel Thanks app. Read on to know more.
You will need to follow the below-mentioned steps to create a UPI ID through the Airtel Thanks app:
- Download the Airtel Thanks app for your device
- Create your account on the app
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and then verify it with the help of the One Time Password (OTP) that you will receive on your device. Once done, your Thanks account will be ready
- Next, your mobile number will be verified through the app in order to create the UPI ID
- Finally, once your number has been verified successfully, go ahead and make your unique UPI ID
The benefits of using The Airtel Thanks UPI Interface
The benefits of using the Airtel Thanks app are as follows:
- If you are using it regularly, the app will reward you with a plethora of offers, cashbacks and rewards.
- All you will need to do is scan the QR code and pay through your bank account at any outlet that supports UPI payments.
- You can transact instantly through the same.
- You will no longer need to stand in exhaustingly long ATM queues to remove cash for making payments.
- You can also send money instantly to people if an emergency situation arises.
To Sum It Up
If you are an Airtel user, having the Airtel Thanks mobile recharge app installed on your phone can prove to be really advantageous. If you have an Android phone, all you will need to do is visit Playstore to download the Airtel Thanks app. However, if you are an iPhone user, simply search for the app on the Apple App store.