Are you a Windows user having Android Smartphone? If yes, then you might be interested in controlling your PC with Smartphone. So here we have brought a cool trick for Smartphone users who want to control their PC with the Android Smartphone.
If you want to Shut Down your PC with the help of Android mobile then it can be done easily with the help of some Tools which are available online on Internet. In this post, we are going to share a guide with you by which you can learn to Shut Down PC with the help of Android Smartphone.
How to Shutdown PC Remotely with Android Mobile
There are many ways to Shutdown PC remotely with Android Mobile. But here in this post we will be sharing the easiest method to Shutdown PC remotely. You can Shutdown your PC, Laptop or any Windows system you are using. So follow the below-given steps properly and learn how to shutdown PC remotely.
- At first download, Airytec switch off software in your PC or Laptop.
- Now install the application successfully in your PC.
- Then you will be able to find the “Shutdown” icon in system tray. Click on this icon.
- Now select the options as per your need and make sure to enable Force Shutdown.
- Right click on Shutdown icon then click on Settings then chose Remote tab from there.
- Click on Edit Web interface Settings.
- Enable Web Interface and click on Apply button.
- After that click on view / update static addresses and note your Shutdown URL.
- Now open that URL in your smartphone’s browser.
- Simply click on Shutdown option to remotely Shutdown your PC.
- That’s it, Enjoy remotely Shutdown of PC with the help of Android.