Instagram is one of the popular social media application which has millions of users. You can share your videos, images on Instagram with so many features such as filters, stickers & texts, etc. A lot of users share their videos, images on Instagram and people who follow that person can watch their videos and images. Sometimes while Logging In to Instagram you may face an error saying that there was a problem with your request, so you can get rid of this error from here.
But as per the Instagram policy, you cannot download the pictures or videos from the Instagram. The only option is that you can share those with your friends. There is no option to download on Instagram. There are some alternate ways available to Download the posts from Instagram. The easiest method is that you can take the screenshot of the image to save it on your mobile, but the quality of the picture will be ruined on taking a screenshot.
Download All Instagram Images at Once
Here in this post, we are going to share a method by which you can download the Instagram Images & Videos easily in your mobile phone. The best part of this method is that you can even download all posts of any specific user at just one click. But make sure that account of that person whose posts you are going download must not be private or if it’s private then you shall be following that particular users. So, follow the below-given steps to download Instagram all posts at once. If you want to Download Instagram Stories on your mobile then you must try InstaSave application.
How to Download All Instagram Images at Once
- At first download Instasave application in your android mobile and install it.
- Open the app and Sign In the app with your Instagram credentials which you use to Log In to your Instagram account.
- Now it will show you all the images from your Instagram or of any particular person.
- Select the images which you want to download and tap on the Save button.
- That’s it, Now images will be saved into your device and you can access to them directly from your Gallery.
- Enjoy saving Instagram images in your mobile directly with the help of Instasave application.
I hope you liked the idea of Saving All Instagram posts at once in Android mobile. If you are still facing any error while saving the posts or having any question then feel free to ask below in the comment box. We would be happy to hear from you. Also share the post with your friends also. Keep visiting ATechWebsite for more.